Happy New Year! Resolutions
The year 2014 is upon us! What will you give up in the new year? What will you add or do? Here’s my short list:
- Do community service daily: Blogging information to improve lives counts!
- Find a long term non-drug cure for anxiety/depression for a friend
- Heal the past, get therapy for unresolved anger and align actions with highest goals
- Be a good friend
- Laugh more
- Finish my music CD, release it, start on the next one!
- Use the FitBit to keep active (10,000 steps a day minimum.)
- Get enough sleep to improve memory, mood, health and concentration
- Work on optimal nutrition. Research, try changes in foods, monitor health.
- Meditate daily, make meditation CDs
- Be on time, get up earlier
- Grow more of my own food
- Strategize Life Improvement: Take time daily to evaluate progress and make and adjust plans
- Follow through on commitments, including to myself
I forget what I said I’d do in 2013….