Ex-FBI employee: No bodies at Flight 93 crash site, claims she saw angels
Posted by Xeno on July 5, 2012
Lillie Leonardi sits in her living room and shows some copies of her book “In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir,” on Tuesday, July 3, 2012, in Arnold, Pa. Leonardi, a former police officer who retired from the FBI due to post-traumatic stress disorder from her time as a liaison between law enforcement and the victims of United Airlines Flight 93 has written a book about seeing legions of angels guarding the site where the hijacked airliner crashed on Sept. 11, 2001.
A former police officer who retired from the FBI due to post-traumatic stress disorder linked to her role in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terror attacks has written a book about seeing legions of angels guarding the Pennsylvania site where a hijacked airliner crashed.
Lillie Leonardi served as a liaison between law enforcement and the families of the passengers and crew members killed in the United Airlines Flight 93 crash. She arrived on the scene about three hours after the crash.
Although Leonardi’s book, “In the Shadow of a Badge: A Spiritual Memoir,” centers on her vision of angels, she argues her life has been changed more by what she didn’t see that day.
“The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies,” she said.
Leonardi, 56, remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils. She said she also remembers a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board.
“I’m used to crime scenes but this one blew me out of the water. It just looked like the ground had swallowed up” the plane, Leonardi said.
“That’s when I started seeing like shimmery lights … and it was kind of misty and that’s when I first saw, like, the angels there,” Leonardi said. “And I didn’t say anything to the guys because you can imagine if I would have said, ‘I just saw angels on the crash site,’ they’d have called the office and they’d have said, ‘She lost her mind and tell her to go home.’”
Instead, Leonardi kept it to herself for the better part of two years. As emotional and physical ailments surfaced that she would later learn were post-traumatic stress disorder-related, she began telling a close circle of friends and colleagues what she saw, including Kenneth McCabe, her former supervisor.
McCabe, 59, now retired near Cocoa Beach, Fla., was chief of the FBI’s operational response section, which sent laboratory teams to gather evidence from each of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror sites. A year or so later, he became the special agent in charge of the FBI’s Pittsburgh Field Office, making him Leonardi’s boss until he retired from the bureau in 2004.
“I believe her. I read the whole book,” McCabe told The Associated Press. “I know she believes 100 percent that’s what she saw. I know she’s a sane person so I’m not going to discount what she says she saw.”
McCabe said he also understands why the Flight 93 crash site was different than the other attack scenes.
“I was there one day when they brought a busload of family members to overlook the site … and I teared up,” McCabe said. “Just because these people had the thousand-yard stare. They didn’t have any closure. They didn’t have any bodies to look at. They didn’t have anything to look at. At least in New York and Washington, there was the devastation (of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon) but here, except for seeing someone off in the distance, in the woods, looking for things, there was nothing.”
It is difficult for honest people to lie. They usually mix up their words when they try. I’m not saying she is lying but listen to her actual wording. On video, she did not say she saw angels, she says you did.
“… we pulled up, and got out, and walked just a short distance, like up this, this, little, like bluff, I guess you would call it … and there it was. There was the hole, there was stuff everywhere. And then the smells and you couldn;t hear any animals, it was like dead silence. And so you looked down and you could see like where the plane had gone down in. [you looked, she didn't?] … into this landfill. And then up in front where they’d just put out the fire, were all these trees that were singed, and then All of a sudden, I kept seeing like this flicker of light [Makes a circular motion with hand] … you saw all these, like all these angels, like, manifest? [Slight inflection as if she is asking a question] … One in particular in front that I knew [Shakes her head "no". Knows she is bluffing?] … It was [Archangel] Michael, he knew I was there to do something… I just didn’t know what it was at that moment.” -
She also shakes her head “no” when she says it’s people’s choice to decide what to do with the information she is providing. Her body language seems to say she feels people do not have a choice, or possibly she was coerced into saying what she is saying? Lillie Leonardi was the Community Affairs Coordinator with the FBI (Pittsburgh Division). She was there at the crash site to do something, she just didn’t know what it was at that moment. This is what she would have seen on the scene:
They do look like angels in those white and yellow suits…. Who is the archangel Michael?
“In the Hebrew Bible Michael is mentioned three times in the Book of Daniel, once as a “great prince who stands up for the children of your people”. The idea that Michael was the advocate of the Jews became so prevalent that in spite of the rabbinical prohibition against appealing to angels as intermediaries between God and his people, Michael came to occupy a certain place in the Jewish liturgy.
In the New Testament Michael leads God’s armies against Satan’s forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan. In the Epistle of Jude Michael is specifically referred to as an “archangel”. Christian sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel, and then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil. By the 6th century, devotions to Archangel Michael were widespread both in the Eastern and Western Churches. Over time, teachings on Michael began to vary among Christian denominations.” – wikipedia
Recall George W Bush’s slip that this war on terror is a Crusade, by which many assume he meant a religious Crusade. Recall that the Anthrax attacker, a scientist who was part of the 9/11 investigation team, tried to frame Muslims by writing “Allah is Great” on the letters included with the deadly anthrax spores. According to USA today, Ivins was “deeply involved” with Operation Noble Eagle, the government’s response to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Lillie Leonardi, you were a former police officer trained by the FBI. How many police reports have you filed as an officer? Where are your sketches of what you saw, the ones you should have made right away … assuming you had no camera? Where is your report written the same day? Did you immediately ask another officer to confirm what you were seeing right when you saw it? How many did you see? For how long? How did they leave? How did they move? Did anyone else seem to notice them? Where is your map of where you were in relation to where you saw the “angels”? Did you have a doctor examine you that day? I have so many questions!! Your description of what you saw that is available on video is the most detail lacking description I’ve ever heard from any police officer. Hopefully there is more in your book which I will browse in the store but not buy … unless you provide an official report in it, with the kind of detail I’d expect from a trained observer.
Either some Christian supernatural event occurred, or the bodies were quickly removed, or some secret weapon that evaporates bodies was used … or Flight 93 was a drone without passengers and the official story is BS to cover the black op that provided the public reason for war profiteering in Iraq and Afghanistan. DNA from passengers in the Pentagon crash on the same day was supposedly used to identify the bodies, but some think this is part of the cover up. (See discussion on Democratic Underground ).
We are so gullible. How many of these things do you think are true?
- Alabama redefined the value of pi to 3 to bring it in line with Biblical precepts
- Scientists drilling in Siberia punch through to Hell.
- A group known as ‘The Second Coming Project’ is seeking to clone Jesus from the DNA of holy relics.
- You must sign a petition to stop Jesus from being portrayed as a homosexual in an upcoming film.
- Atheist Madalyn Murray O’Hair is circulating a petition to have religious broadcasting banned from American airwaves.
- John Wayne was brought to Jesus thanks to a note from an evangelist’s injured teenage daughter.
- The red dot on a Hindu woman’s forehead is nothing more than an indicator of her marital status.
- Woman dies leaping through her car’s sunroof when events conspire to convince her Jesus has returned.
- Orthodox Jews have marital relations through a hole in a sheet.
- Certain symbols displayed on the packaging of a variety of grocery items signify that their manufacturers have paid a secret tax to the Jews.
- Teen dies in car crash with dashboard-mounted plastic Jesus in her heart.
- Quranic verse speaks of the “wrath of the Eagle cleansing the lands of Allah.”
- While a student, Albert Einstein humiliated an atheist professor by using the “Evil is the absence of God” argument on him.
- Not permitted to celebrate Christmas in Meulaboh, Christians gathered on a high hill nearby and thus were spared when the tsunami wiped out the city.
- Airlines will not pair Christian pilots and co-pilots out of fear that The Rapture will snatch away both crewmembers capable of landing the flight.
- The exclamation ‘Holy Smoke‘ derives from the burning of the ballots used to elect a Pope.
- Darwin renounced evolution on his deathbed.
- The Cardiff Giant was evidence that the biblical passage concerning the existence of giants once living on the earth (Genesis 6:4) was true.
- A document that surfaced in Russia in 1905 entitled the Protocols of the Elders of Zion that outlined the “super secret” Jewish plan for world domination.
- The Black Panthers were a violent group who created a coloring book to teach black kids they should kill white cops.
- During the war, the Italians found and turned over to the Nazis the body of a dead British agent with secret plans the allies planned to invade Greece and Sardinia rather than Sicily.
- As the Iraqi regime was collapsing on April 9, 2003, Iraqi civilians happy to see the US Marines spontaneously and joyously toppled an enormous statue of Saddam Hussein.
Wait, I’m wrong. There are angels. One was caught on a security video here:
Seeing is believing, right?