Event: Friday, May 21. Time: Unknown
The Norway spiral comes to mind when TheWeatherSpace.com received photographs and even an amazing video of the event. An object swooped down from the sky and then returned in a brilliant display on Friday night across the Western Canada areas.
Three different photographers have given their photos to TheWeatherSpace.com in what looks like something out of a science fiction movie. We cannot see what would cause this one Earth. The Norway spiral was said to be caused by a missile launch in the Russian territory. But what is this?
The only known areas to launch on the Western coast are the Vandenberg Air Force Base and Alaskan areas. Vandenberg confirms no launches and Kodiak Island has to be ruled out due to the direction of travel (from the west).
The photographs show a very similar shape and mysterious object off the coast of Canada. The object is not a missile as one photograph from the beach has the trajectory curving up! What is it?
A video was sent to TheWeatherSpace.com and the web team has added it to the video server on YouTube.com. The video shows the entire sequence of this object as filmed by Steven Murray.
“I have four sky cameras to catch meteors on and number three caught it”, Murray said. “I saw it from my office while doing work. The object was on the monitor. By the time I rushed outside the object was gone but the loudest boom I ever heard from a distance struck shortly after.”
Something real happened and then it seems there was a quick cover up. There were multiple eye witnesses and photos from multiple points of view.
However, one person said the video is not right:
“I know that is what I saw. … the video is not what it looked like. The PHOTOS are what it looked like! Someone must have done a re-creation of the actual event. The photos are 100% real!”
The video does not match the uneven shape of the spiral in the photos. The video looks high quality, but still fake, like a Star Trek ship going to warp speed (but better). One thing I heard is that the best UFO video footage ever was taken and this CG work was overlayed then it was released. So, in the video the light ship is drawn over whatever really was first captured.
Some youtubers are saying the guy who released the fake looking video (Kevin Martin?) was visited by people, had his life was threatened, his family was threatened, and he was told not to talk about it.
The reason for creating a fake video would be so you can then have someone admit to the hoax. Sure enough, here is the “admission” that it was a hoax:
What looked like numerous photographs and videos of a ship entering the cosmos was actually put together by not a team, but one person.
Kevin Martin, a Southern California Weatherman has come forward as the hoaxer to what is likely the biggest hoax ever created.
Martin claims he e-mailed the material to TheWeatherSpace.com in an effort to test a theory of his out.
“Who is more gullible, Americans or Europeans?”, asked Martin. “A growing number of conspiracy theorists are American, while Europe seems to have their head on straighter to the facts. I decided to test it out with a half done CGI video and photoshop photo stills, sending it to Betty Morgan at TheWeatherSpace.com Space News section.”
Martin claims that his theory was correct, Europeans have a better handle on reality than Americans.
Upon further investigation it seems like Martin is a master at marketing, graphics, and even manipulation. TheWeatherSpace.com was fooled and I apologize for that.
According to a comment UFOs about:
the hoaxer has already come forward and confessed about this, and an editor has lost her job over it!
Question: Did anyone real really see and hear this? If so, this is a major cover up. Is this a hoax, or a hoax of a hoax?
The so called hoaxer just came forward and said he lied about hoaxing the video. The real guy Steven Murray came forward and said the video is real and the hoaxer is lying, he said he remains quiet because he wants to protect his family. These are the most important videos we have to date, we are being visited. By the way the airplane is moving in the other vid, study it.
…the guy Kevin who said he made it, didn’t have the skills to make this. That’s why he was busted and had to admit he didn’t make it (lol…claim to fame ending in shame). So now the question is, who did?
…The hoaxer has retracted his story, he said he lied about hoaxing the video. The real person Steven Murray said the video is real, but he has been approached and told to keep quiet.
And now, the second video:
The second piece was again authored by Ms. Morgan who explained the origin of the second video:
Another video has just surfaced to us from in a jet airliner at 25,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean, northwest of Washington State.
Meaning, I guess, that some guy just happened to be pointing his video camera out the window, just after sundown, against what was aparently non-reflective glass by his seat as he cruised above the Prince Rupert area of Western Canada at just the right time.
None of this would be worth addressing but for the fact that the first Weather Space post was linked by Coast to Coast AM‘s website and C2C is one of the biggest sources of paranormal news on the radio and on the Web. It’s therefore inevitable this new spiral UFO will come up for a bit of discussion online. Maybe a good deal of discussion.
A few obvious things:
- - Both videos, supposedly from two different sources, are almost the exact same length: 1:22.
- - Both videos seem to follow a pattern – display the anomaly first, then pad the last half of the video with ambient noise: a barking dog and crickets in the first; barely-heard conversation and possible engine noise in the second.
- - Both videos show what seems to be – especially in the first, “Steven Murray” video – an unusually static background with the motion of the phenomenon in the sky. Also, the action of the “spiral UFO” screams, after a few views, CGI rendering. It’s smooth and artful.Now some of the less obvious details:
- - At the moment, there have been no reports about this phenomenon made to MUFON.com. Not one. All the most recent reports as of May 23 came from Great Britain or the United States. Why is this notable? People report the most ridiculous things imaginable to MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network) daily. This isn’t a deal-killer, of course – the Norway Spiral wasn’t reported on MUFON (as far as I could tell) until it was already a major news story.
- - An examination of still photos posted with the videos on The Weather Space articles were somehow manipulated with Adobe Photoshop. Link 1, link 2. Both images were created and saved in Adobe Photoshop CS 4. This isn’t a deal-killer, either – some people simply use Photoshop to shrink images to an appropriate size to use online.
- - Numerous “legitimate” news outlets reported on the Norway Spiral shortly after images of it began to pop up on message boards all over the Web. It was unavoidable, even for normally skeptical press organizations. The Norway Spiral had simply been seen by too many people. As yet, though, the Western Canada Spiral, which supposedly was witnessed in the sky over Prince Rupert, hasn’t even made it into a Prince Rupert publication.